網頁

2010年7月7日星期三

Crossroad Internship - Being a Barista in Cafe

Starting my intern these two day.....

It is a voluteer work, but I think it is worth to do it, because I can learn something I never meet before and I can step closer to my dream.

What is my post?

My post is a staff in Cafe in Crossroad.

In this two day, especially today, I learn much about the coffee, such as the difference between Cap and Latte, Lasie, Smoothies....

I love this one..... I love being a staff in Cafe.......

After this intern, I may find a part-time in Starbucks. Yeah~

By the way, What is Crossroad?

Crossroad is a NGO in Tuen Mun and help lots of poor people around the world.
The office site will tell u much about Crossroad.
http://www.crossroads.org.hk/
And The Silk Road Café and the shop sell almost all fair trade product and help the poor people not to be squeezed by the shopper. Besides Coffee, you can taste special drink from India. 

沒有留言:

發佈留言