網頁

2010年8月4日星期三

sth want to say to myself.......

Going outside with my friend.........but it make me thinking of u.........

everytime I think of u, I want to ask why I seem to single but i am in relationship............

everything i face with my self. I want to talk to someone, I just talk with my brother , my friend, how about u ? every time i saw u in the faace book. I just want to know, if u are not tired, why dont u just have a call with me rather getting on facebook.........

I give up, I set a deadline for myself. Till end of Aug, if I still like being a single, I must make myself to be a single, becoz I have already lived as single now. Only one difference is whether I am brave enough to face everything.

I dont know whether I am brave to do everything. But I dont want to make myself hurt for a long time. everytime u phone me then i seem to recover a while, but everything still go wrong, the problem still we need to solve...........


I always suspect why u feel so tired that even a call, a msg, a facebook msg cannot make one for me. i have tried working, but even i am so tired, i also wait for 9:30 for ur call.... but y u cannot do that....... i feel disappointed for long time...........sometimes, i just want to give everything up ........

沒有留言:

發佈留言